Thursday 28 March 2013

POOR NIKE

I never heard of this until i read her story. In Nike Oshinowo's own words: "I have lived with Endometriosis since the age of 13. I went to boarding school in England when I was 7. I went to prep school. It was during the first few days in secondary school that I began my periods. They called the ambulance and I was hospitalized for 10 days because the pain wouldn't stop. The pain was so intense I passed out. I thought I was going to die. Living with Endometriosis is a challenge. When you see your doctor, your doctor tries to treat the symptoms and assumes the pain revolves around your menstrual circle. But this is not so. The pain affects every single aspect of your life. I have never had an examination without my period. There are so many things I have never done without my period. When I am happy, my period comes. When I'm depressed, my period is there. I learned to just cope with it. Looking fabulous by the way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You οught to take part in a contеst for one of the greatest blogs οnlinе.
I most сertainly will recommend this web site!

My ωeb page: blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I go tо sеe eaсh ԁау some ωeb pages аnd blоgs
to read posts, except thіs webѕіte prοvides
feature based artіcleѕ.

Mу web-site ... How To get a fast small business loan

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this site.

Feel free to surf to my web site - Fast Business Loan